2.08.2007

Welcome!

Louisville, KY and Martinsburg, WV! Dude or dudettes (how do you spell dudettes, it looks weird, wait, the spelling of weird looks weird?) I love Site Meter, I know that people in Louisville and Martinsburg have viewed my site (twice each), so, hello! Who are you? Why are you looking at my lame blog? Do you know me? Do I know you? It's cool, I can appreciate lurkers and if you want to remain lurkers I'll even stop referring to you, but just wondering what's up?

Upcoming posts:
Performance evaluation.
2-0 USA-Mexico soccer discussion.

[Update: 02/10/07]
I looked more closely at the Site Meter stats and it looks like I know the lurker from Martinsburg, WV very well. Uh, it's me. Apparently, my work internet connection routes through WV. D'oh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Cousins Jeremy & Andy in Louisville, KY. You might see something about a University connection:
http://moderngigabyte.com/company/contact.htm