12.05.2007

I support the writer's strike



I have boycotted watching TV shows online until the writer's reasonable demands are met . And I've sent letters to the networks stating that. The thing that amazes me are all the people who say they support the strike but do nothing to show they support it.

UPDATE: In response to the comments: sorry, no, that doesn't count. For me, it's not so much about the writers and TV but more about unions. America is a better place when unions are strong. So, write those letters to the networks saying you're not going to watch their shows until the writers get what they are asking for, just don't tell them that you already don't watch.

2 comments:

John M. Adams said...

I stopped watching TV for the most part and just started painting all the time, does that count? Well , I have watched the news in the morning, and a few movies on HBO.

Anonymous said...

I never watched TV to begin with, do I count as a supporter?