7.17.2008

Hello from Austin, TX!

I'm still having a little bit of a hard time believing that I'm actually in frakkin' Texas. Talk about a state I never expected to visit. Anyway I'm here at Netroots Nation, THE epicenter of new progressive movement created, fueled and expanded by the liberal bloggers.

So, anyway here's a couple pics I've taken:
Lobby at the Hilton


Checkin


Convention Center sign #1


Convention Center sign #2


Darcy Burner checking in.


Our fearless leader of the DNC, Howard Dean


The pic that is not here is of Markos Moulitsas (founder of DailyKos, one of the founding fathers/mothers of the liberal blogosphere). I was walking along when he came up the escalator right beside me, but he was with his wife (I think) and carrying his child, didn't seem appropriate to take a picture. I would make a lousy paparrazi.

More to come, I'm hungry.

No comments: