2.05.2008

Yes. We. Can. - Let's Do This.



Now here is an endorsement that actually means something to me.
Email from DJ Spooky:

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

I'm writing you today with something I haven't done before, and that's a simple request: please please please go out and vote today. Stakes are high!!! Our hopes for this election and encouraging those of us in the 22 states voting tomorrow to go out and vote for Obama. I really think that he's probably the only candidate who will actually change things. I just want to say it loud: YES. WE. CAN.

I tend to to not shy away from proselytizing to people about voting. I am so inspired by Barack Obama, what he stands for, and the movement of people behind him that I feel compelled to ask you all to vote for him.

As I walk the streets of New York, I've seen so many people showing their support for Obama, all different genders, races, ages, you name it. Something special and inspiring is in the air. I believe this is the moment, today is the day to take action, make history, and move this country forward by voting for Obama.

I am moved by Obama and I like his policies – I encourage you to read about them if you have not already at www.barackobama.com

Barack Obama stands an excellent chance of not only gaining the majority of delegates tomorrow* but of becoming our next, and best president.

The more exposure he has, the higher his polling. In 3 short weeks, he went from trailing Clinton by double-digits in some states, to leading her now in almost every state where she had formerly held huge ground.

Everyone knows that McCain has the ability to attract votes from Democrats. But when was the last time you heard of Democratic candidate who has been inspiring Republicans to vote Democrat in huge numbers? It's happening. Susan Eisenhower (Dwight D.'s granddaughter) has recently endorsed the Obama campaign and the message of bi-partisanship and unified goals is starting to resonate even wider across the aisle.

Check out some of these links (especially the "Yes We Can" video) and don't ever let anyone convince you that the country isn't ready. YES. WE. CAN.

*Vote Vote Vote (Obama).
Today, Tuesday, Feb. 5 is Super Tuesday.

Obama gains ground. HERE

Obama more likely to beat McCain HERE

If you want to see a different nation,
Obama is your man. HERE

In case you missed it,
"Yes We Can" the music video HERE

www.djspooky.com
www.rhythmscience.com
http://www.myspace.com/djspooky

No comments: